Invite and establish roles for your colleagues within your account, so you can begin collaborating.
- Navigate to Active Talent > New (Left Hand Side within the Talent Icon)
- From your dashboard, click "Talent" and then "Active Talent (New)."
- You're now on a screen asking what your new user does.
- Click on their primary role: "Strategist," "Editor," or "Writer."
2. Invite & Select Payment Option
- Enter the user's name and email address. Both fields are required.
- Check the "Pay through ClearVoice" box if you plan to pay the team member through the platform. **Any user type can be marked as payable through ClearVoice, but they can only be paid for assignments in which they are designated as the 'Freelancer' (the writer).
- Click "Invite User." The user will be notified via email and directed to account setup.
*Note*: Strategists have the highest level of access. They generally plan and assign content to an editor and creator. However, you can delegate editing duties to a strategist. Learn more about user roles here.
To modify a user's settings or role:
- From your dashboard, navigate Talent > Active Talent
- Click the name user you would like to modify
- Next to Save and Favorite, click the ..... option
- Click 'Edit'
- Click the information symbol on the top right corner. You will be able to change the status from there
Here you can also:
- Make them payable to not payable through the platform
- Change their byline preference
- Add a note about the user
To deactivate a user/remove them from your account:
- From your dashboard, navigate to Talent > Active Talent
- Click the name of the user you would like to deactivate
- Next to Save and Favorite, click the .... option
- Click Deactivate
*Note: Only Account Owners and Strategists can modify users