If you have writing samples in the form of a PDF or similar file type, we recommend uploading the PDFs to Google Drive and then sharing the Google Drive link on your profile.
This allows your samples to be displayed in an appealing and professional manner.
Uploading to Google Drive
- Access your Google Account
- Select Google Drive
- Click on New > File upload
- Select the file you wish to upload and click open
- Next, right-click on the file and select, "Get sharable link"
- You can now copy the shareable link and share it with anyone.
From Google Drive to Your Profile
Once you have uploaded your PDFs to Google Drive, you are ready to add them to your ClearVoice profile.
- Navigate to your Profile tab and click the "Add Article" button.
- Enter in the URLs of your PDFs from Google Drive, one at a time. They should display with the proper title and featured image.
Profiles that do not have PDFs uploaded in this manner will be subject to review.
Having trouble? Message us with the chat icon below.