Viewing and writing assignments
Account Strategists and Editors will give you content assignments. You will be notified when you are assigned to a project. If you are being paid through ClearVoice, you will be paid via your PayPal settings upon assignment approval.
To access your assignments:
1. Navigate to the "Assignments" tab on the left.
2. Select the assignment you would like to begin or view.
3. Begin typing.
ClearVoice automatically saves your assignment as a draft every few seconds. You can save and exit an return to your assignment at any time.
Submitting an assignment
When you are ready to submit your assignment, make sure you have reached the word count requirement and do not need to make any changes.
- Use the "Messages" tab in the sidebar to send any notes about the assignment to the editor.
- Your assignment cannot be submitted if the word count isn't reached.
- The editor and/or strategist has two days to make a revision request if necessary. You will be notified via email. You will also be alerted when a strategist or editor send you a message about your assignment, and finally, when the assignment is approved.
- If you are being paid through ClearVoice, you will be paid via your PayPal account upon assignment approval.
An account Editor or Strategist may request revisions to your assignment. If they do, you will be notified via email. You can click the link in the email to view the revision requests, or you can access the revision requests from your dashboard.