Watch this video for a breakdown of Marketplace basics.
The ClearVoice Marketplace enables you to turn an idea into published content in a week's time. Here's everything you need to know about using the ClearVoice Marketplace.
- Create an assignment and select “Send to Marketplace” under the creator dropdown.
- Enter your desired content topics, minimum word count and price. Fill out instructions and details about your assignment.
- Within 24-48 hours, you'll be notified that applicants for your assignment are ready for review.
- Once you select a freelancer, they will be notified and begin working on the assignment. You're allowed two revisions for every Marketplace assignment.
- Once hired, a Marketplace freelancer will appear in your account for future assignments.
- Need help seeing the big picture? Check out The ClearVoice Workflow [Infographic].
- Who owns the copyright to the content created in ClearVoice?
- Can I browse freelancers before creating an assignment?
- How much does hiring from the Marketplace cost?
- The freelancer did not do what I asked. What do I do?
- The freelancer is late turning in their assignment. What do I do?
Follow these tips to get the most out of the Marketplace.
- Follow this guide for choosing industries for your assignments. As a general rule, always choose at least two industries.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the article instructions. This improves your chances of getting a quality piece of content in return, and it speeds up the revision process (because you can refer writers back to the original instructions).
- Provide a working article or project title for your assignment. This helps freelancers understand the nature of the assignment.