Deactivating a client
If you're no longer working with a client (and you're positive you won't be again) you can deactivate them form your account and remove all the corresponding data.
- From the left menu, select Manage > Clients.
- Select the client from the list that you would like to deactivate.
- From the pop out menu on the right, select the ... in the top left of the pop out
- Select Deactivate.
- Confirm you would like to Deactivate the client
Note: This action cannot be undone.
Before deactivating the client, you must agree do the following stipulations:
- Lose access to assignments
- Lose access to campaigns
- Agree to pay the total cost for assignments currently in progress with Marketplace freelancers. These assignments will be canceled, but funds will not be credited back to the account.
You will be credited the total cost for assignments currently in progress with an in-house team. These assignments will be canceled, and funds will be credited back to the account.