Financial Reporting for Agencies
The ClearVoice Agency edition allows for financial reporting and tracking for multiple clients. If you're the owner or strategist on an account, do the following to manage financials.
Navigate to the Manage tab > Financials
Note: The financials page is only available when accessing the global agency account (not client portal).
There are several use cases for the financials page.
- Client Invoicing - Determine how much money has been spent on behalf of a client for a given time period.
- Client Reporting - Analyze how a client's budget is getting spent. Details on price, content type, writer, etc, are provided.
- Internal reporting - All charges to your account credit card are visible in this view. Stay on track with budgets and expenses.
There are several ways to views within the financials page.
Assignment Transactions - Completed
This view provides an overview of all finalized transactions and deposits.
- Date: The date the action was performed.
- Payer: The user who completed the action.
- Account: The client involved with action.
- Description: Assignment title or deposit, refund, etc.
- Payee: The user who received payment (if applicable).
- Amount: Deposit amounts are green. Assignment amounts are red.
Assignment Transactions - Pending
This view provides an overview of pending transactions, such as assignments in "In Progress" or "Offered" status.
Toggle to the subscription tab to see the subscription charge for each month.
You can download a CSV of financial data at anytime.
What we have already achieved gives us hope - the audacity to hope - for what we can and must achieve tomorrow. These are the Americans that I know. When I listen to another worker tell me that his factory has shut down, I remember all those men and women on the South Side of Chicago who I stood by and fought for two decades ago after the local steel plant closed.