Freelancers in the ClearVoice Talent Network are given the opportunity to connect with high-quality clients, build lasting relationships, and get hired. ClearVoice customers include top brands and agencies looking for creative talent for projects of all sizes.
Once a ClearVoice customer and freelancer have connected, they can work together directly as much as they'd like within the ClearVoice platform.
In order to apply for the ClearVoice Talent Network, your CV portfolio must be at least 70% complete. To reach 70%, make sure your CV includes the following:
- A customized CV handle
- A minimum of 6 work samples
- Your categories or areas of expertise
- One or more Roles (Strategist, Editor, Writer etc.)
- Concise bio outlining what sets you apart from the crowd and how you can help prospective clients meet their business goals (think like you are talking directly to the client).
- Published Content
Once you have completed these requirements, you will be given the option to apply for the ClearVoice Talent Network. At that point, your CV will be reviewed by a member of our team to determine if you will be earning a stake in the Talent Network.
Looking to increase your chance of being admitted into the Talent Network? Consider completing the following things:
- Obtain Published Work
- Tag each piece of content
- Connect social accounts
- Add content types
- Add project roles, categories, and descriptions
- Obtain testimonials from previous clients
- Obtain and add a professional photo
Also check out How A CV Should Look to get a better idea of who you may be competing against for work in the network. Questions regarding applying for the ClearVoice Talent Network? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.