As a ClearVoicer, you will receive what we call "opportunities" for assignments. You need to accept an opportunity before it becomes one of your assignments and before you can begin writing. You will receive an email notification when you have a new opportunity.
There are three types of opportunities:
1. Exclusive opportunity - Presented only to you by an account strategist or editor
2. Talent match opportunity - A call from a client for writers on a particular assignment. Writers have two days to show interest in the job. You will be notified if you are selected by the client.
3. First-come, first-served opportunity - Presented to a group of writers to claim on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Pitch Requests - Presented by clients looking for ideation from specific freelancers. Pitches will be reviewed and accepted or declined to be issued into assignments that same freelancer will write.
To view opportunities:
- Log in.
- Click the "Opportunities" tab on the left of your dashboard.
To accept opportunities :
- Click on the opportunity you would like to view.
- Click the "Accept" button in the right sidebar.
- View the opportunity details one more time and click "Accept" again.