You can use ClearVoice to organize, sort, and manage your content by Publication simply by adding the publication's URL. The ClearVoice API also allows you to "auto-publish" completed content directly to any Wordpress or HubSpot publication as a draft post.
How to setup a publication:
1. Create > Publication
2. Enter the publication name (Ex: "ClearVoice Blog").
3. Enter the blog's homepage URL. This should be the main landing page for your blog. (Ex: www.clearvoice.com/blog).
4. Click "Create Publication"
How to enable auto-publishing with Wordpress:
1. Before you can connect your Wordpress site, you need make sure your Wordpress credentials have the correct permissions. Verify with the website administrator that you have the role of "Editor" or "Author." If you don't have one of those roles, you can ask your web administrator to update your permissions, or use another Wordpress user's credentials in ClearVoice.
2. From the publication page in ClearVoice, navigate to where it reads "Wordpress Auto-publishing." Click the toggle button to the right, so it turns green.
3. Enter your blog's hostname/URL. If your blog URL is a subdomain, enter that. (Ex: blog.subdomain.com).
*If your blog's homepage does not have the same root URL as the host, use 'Advanced options' and contact your web administrator for setup.
4. Enter your Wordpress login credentials and click "Verify." These should be the same credentials you use to log in to your blog to manage content.
5. Once your credentials are verified, click "Create Publication."
Voila! Now, ClearVoice assignments attached to your publication can be sent directly to your website/blog as draft posts via the "Publish" button within an assignment. Log in to your Wordpress account and navigate to "Posts" to review each post before pushing it live.
Troubleshooting: Why am I getting an error when I click Verify? If followed these directions word for word but you are receiving an error message when you select 'Verify,' speak to your IT representative and make sure that these IP addresses are whitelisted 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.
How to enable auto-publishing with HubSpot:
1. From the publication page in ClearVoice, navigate to where it reads "Auto-publishing." Click the toggle button to the right, so it turns green.
2. Enter your HubSpot ID, as found in the upper right corner in your HubSpot account.
3. Click "verify"
4. Voila! Now, ClearVoice assignments attached to your publication can be sent directly to your blog as draft posts via the "Publish" button within an assignment. Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to your blog, then "Drafts" to review each post before pushing it live.
After you've connected your HubSpot blog, when creating your assignments, make sure you select the HubSpot publication under "Advanced Settings." This will tell the assignment where to go when you click "Publish" from the assignment later. See below gif for an example.