Brainstorm content ideas using Content Studio's robust search tools. Search content or influencers by keyword or topic and then sort by date, publication, or social shares to discover what content is performing best online - and what angles other publications are taking.
Select and save any articles you find useful to an overarching Concept and select a Strategist to review it. Strategists and Editors can easily turn Concepts into assignments later.
From your dashboard:
1. Click "Plan" then "Content Studio."
2. Type the topic you would like to research into the search bar and click the magnifying glass icon.
3. Use the toggle icons on the top right to switch between list view and grid view.
4. Use the drop-down menu to sort search results by publish date.
5. Save any articles you find useful by clicking on them (in grid view) or by clicking the checkbox to the left of the title (in list view), then click "Add to new concept" or "Add to concept" to link them to a corresponding story idea or topic.
Want a walk-thru? Check out our video for more (Twitter is no longer a filter option):