Use concepts as a tool to collect and review pitches from your writers. Follow this process to do so:
- Ask your writers to create a concept and select you or the appropriate person as the strategist.
- Be specific with writers if you need details like word count, due date expectation, etc.
- Review the concept and click 'Draft Assignment' (if it's approved).
- Fill out the assignment details and send it to the creator of the concept.
- The writer who created the pitch
- The assigned Strategist
- Draft Assignment moves the concept into production