You can duplicate, archive or delete assignments in ClearVoice so your work area is organized and more efficient. To do so:
- Access the "i" menu in the right rail menu of the assignment. (Skip to step 3 for draft assignments).
- Click, "Edit Assignment Details."
- Access the action buttons at the top of the page and choose desired action.
You can also delete the assignment if it's in the following statuses; Draft, In Progress, Pending Review* and Revision Requested*.
*Keep in mind the writer will still get paid if assignment is delete when in these statuses. Contact us if there is a dispute.
To recap, the following actions are available with the following statuses:
- Status of assignment - Available actions
- Draft - Duplicate, Archive, Delete
- In Progress - Duplicate, Delete
- Offered - Duplicate
- Pending Review - Duplicate, Delete
- Revision Requested - Duplicate, Archive, Delete
- Published - Duplicate, Archive