You can use ClearVoice to organize, sort, and manage your content by Publication simply by adding the publication's URL. The ClearVoice API also allows you to "auto-publish" completed content directly to any Content Stack publication as a draft post.
How to enable auto-publishing with Content Stack
- Select Manage > Publications from the left menu in ClearVoice
- Select the publication you'd like to integrate with Content Stack, or select Create New Publication
- If you are setting up a new Publication, enter the name, and the URL for the publication. If you are setting up an existing publication with Content Stack, skip to step 4.
- Expand the Content Stack Setup portion of the publication
- Enter your Content Stack API Key (Where do I find this?)
- Enter your Content Stack Username and Password
- Click Verify; this will confirm your API key and Credentials are correct
- Select the Content Type from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Title Field from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Body Field from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Publish Date Field from the dropdown menu
- Click Save
Voila! Now, ClearVoice assignments attached to your publication can be sent directly to your website/blog as draft posts via the Publish button within an assignment. Log in to your Content Stack account and navigate to Posts to review each post before pushing it live.