So, you've signed up for ClearVoice (and we thank you for that) but, now what?
Here are some basic steps to get you going:
- Invite other users as a Strategist, Editor, or Creator or a payable Creator. Learn more about user roles here.
- Create content Teams for better workflow management and easy dispatching to creators on a first come, first serve basis
- Use Content Studio to brainstorm for content topics, research a topic or keyword's social performance, and save resource articles
- Create an overarching content strategy using Campaigns, Concepts, and Personas
- Add account funds in order to hire a content creator using the ClearVoice Marketplace
- Create a marketplace assignment and begin a casting call to find a content creator to write it in as early as a week
- Connect your Publication(s) to your account to automatically push content to your CMS
- Bookmark the ClearVoice login page for quick access
- Browse our Help Center for tutorial videos and information about platform features
- Submit a support request if you have any issues or questions
Now, go create some great content!