Financial reporting available in ClearVoice
Financial Reporting for Agencies
The ClearVoice Agency edition allows for financial reporting and tracking for multiple clients. If you're the owner or strategist on an account, do the following to manage financials.
Navigate to the Manage > Financials on the left side menu.
Note: The financials page is only available when accessing the global agency account (not client portal).
There are several uses for the financials page.
- Client Invoicing - Determine how much money has been spent on behalf of a client for a given time period.
- Client Reporting - Analyze how a client's budget is getting spent. Details on price, content type, writer, etc, are provided.
- Internal Reporting - All charges to your account credit card are visible in this view. Stay on track with budgets and expenses.
Assignment Transactions - Completed
This view provides an overview of all finalized transactions and deposits.
- Date: The date the action was performed.
- Payer: The user who completed the action.
- Account: The client involved with action.
- Description: Assignment title or deposit, refund, etc.
- Payee: The user who received payment (if applicable).
- Amount: Deposit amounts are green. Assignment amounts are red.
Assignment Transactions - Pending
This view provides an overview of pending transactions, such as assignments in "In Progress" or "Offered" status.
Toggle to the subscription tab to see the subscription charge for each month.
You can download a CSV of financial data at anytime.Did this answer your question?