How to connect ClearVoice to your Content Stack for seamless publishing
You can use ClearVoice to organize, sort, and manage your content by Publication simply by adding the publication's URL. The ClearVoice API also allows you to "auto-publish" completed content directly to any Content Stack account as a draft post.
How to enable auto-publishing with Content Stack
- Select Manage > Publications from the left menu in ClearVoice
- Select the publication you'd like to integrate with Content Stack, or select Create New Publication
- If you are setting up a new Publication, enter the name, and the URL for the publication. If you are setting up an existing publication with Content Stack, skip to step 4.
- Expand the Content Stack Setup portion of the publication
- Enter your Content Stack API Key (Where do I find this?)
- Enter your Content Stack Username and Password
- Click Verify; this will confirm your API key and Credentials are correct
- Select the Content Type from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Title Field from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Body Field from the dropdown menu
- Select which field you would like to be the Publish Date Field from the dropdown menu
- Click Save
Voila! Now, ClearVoice assignments attached to your publication can be sent directly to your website/blog as draft posts via the Publish button within an assignment. Log in to your Content Stack account and navigate to Posts to review each post before pushing it live.Did this answer your question?