Using concepts in ClearVoice to solicit ideas for content
In ClearVoice, you can use concepts as a tool to collect and review pitches from your writers. Follow this process to do so:
- Ask your writers to create a Concept in ClearVoice.
- Ask them to set you, or whomever will be reviewing concepts from your team as the Strategist.
- Ask the writer to include details like: word count, due date expectation, tone, and any other parameters you'd like them to work within.
- Review the concept. If it is something you are interested in using for an assignment, click Draft Assignment
- Fill out the assignment details and send it to the creator of the concept.
You can find these details in the above screenshot, labeled as below:
- The writer who created the pitch
- The assigned Strategist
- Draft Assignment moves the concept into production
And just like that, your request for concepts is on its way to becoming a finished piece of content in ClearVoice. If you have any questions please reach out to us in the chat at the bottom of this page.Did this answer your question?