Requirements for ClearVoice Talent Network Approval Minimum requirements, reasons for rejection, incomplete status, how to get accepted
Wondering what you need to have to be approved for the ClearVoice Marketplace? You have come to the right place!
Once your portfolio is strong enough, you will see the option to apply for the ClearVoice Marketplace in the right hand corner of your portfolio. When you apply, your CV Portfolio will be submitted to our team for approval. If you meet the requirements below, you will be approved for the ClearVoice Talent Network and notified via email. You will then begin receiving freelance opportunities that match your experience as they become available.
*The ClearVoice Talent Network matches freelancers with customers based on the requirements and demand of ClearVoice customers. As such we cannot guarantee you will be matched with opportunities, nor can we guarantee the frequency.
Here are the requirements needed to be approved for the marketplace:
CV Information Requirements
The following requirements are related to the details of your portfolio. If more than one of the following requirements are missing, your portfolio will be marked incomplete.
- CV Handle
- A minimum of six writing samples
- Areas of expertise
- One or more roles (types of roles you typically assume when creating content)
- Concise bio outlining what sets you apart from the crowd and how you can help prospective clients meet their business goals
- Published Work
Writing Experience Requirements
The following requirements are related to your writing ability and experience level. ClearVoice aims to provide high-quality, established writers to our customers on each and every assignment. If you do not meet all of the following requirements, we will not accept your application.
- The majority of articles must be published on professional-looking, high-quality websites or blogs. Published work should be on well-known, recognizable and at the very least, appealing sites.
- ClearVoice does not accept any writers with content associated with spam, bad neighborhoods, link building, ezine/content farms, private label rights (PLR) sites, or other sources where content origin is difficult to confirm.
- Portfolio must represent work from a variety of sites. Exception: Single reputable site or blog, such as Forbes. Or single reputable site, which showcases in-depth subject matter expertise and credibility with an audience.
- Bio information must be well-written and free of errors.
If you are new to writing and do not have this experience, we encourage you to gain experience through other platforms. Here are two blog posts to get you started:
- Freelance Writers: 4 Easy Ways to Market Yourself & Gain Clients
- Freelancers: Improve Your Social Media Presence & Get More Writing Jobs
Your ClearVoice portfolio will remain live and can be updated at anytime.
In addition to a complete CV portfolio and strong writing experience, ClearVoice may not accept your application to our marketplace due to the following:
- We are at writer capacity at your industry and are not onboarding new applicants at this time.
- Your subject matter expertise is not clear. We need to know what you write about. If you are a generalist who covers all topics, explain so in your bio.
- At this time we only serve English-language customers, so we are not looking for non-English speakers.
- Your subject area is too niche, so you won't get relevant assignments. However, we'll keep you in mind for the future.
If your CV portfolio is no longer incomplete or require additional information contact us in the chat below!Did this answer your question?