Basic requirements to apply, ways to strengthen your CV portfolio
Freelancers in the ClearVoice Talent Network are given the opportunity to connect with high-quality clients, build lasting relationships, and get hired. ClearVoice customers include top brands and agencies looking for creative talent for projects of all sizes.
Once a ClearVoice customer and freelancer have connected, they can work together directly as much as they'd like within the ClearVoice platform.
In order to apply for the ClearVoice Talent Network, your CV portfolio must be at least 70% complete. To reach 70%, make sure your CV includes the following:
- A customized ClearVoice handle
- A succinct, informative Tagline
- A minimum of 6 work samples (at least 3 of your samples should be published on live websites)
- Accurately display writing categories and areas of expertise
- Select the roles (Strategist, Editor, Writer etc.) for your work samples
- Concise bio outlining what sets you apart from the crowd and how you can help prospective clients meet their business goals (think like you are talking directly to the client).
Once you have completed these requirements, you will be given the option to apply for the ClearVoice Talent Network. At that point, your CV will be reviewed by a member of our team to determine if you will be earning a stake in the Talent Network.
Looking to increase your chance to be admitted into the Talent Network? Consider completing the following things:
- Add Published Work - Linking to more published work on your portfolio will help show your experience and give you a greater chance to be accepted to the Talent Network
- Categorize your content - adding categories for your content helps prospective customers find you when searching for similar topics
- Connect social accounts - Linking your social media profiles to your portfolio allows customers to see more about you. Remember, this is a place to find professional freelancing gigs, so link accounts that are professionally appropriate to achieve best results.
- Add content types to your samples - customers looking for freelancers to complete specific content types, like white papers or ebooks, will find you more easily.
- Obtain testimonials from previous clients - positive reviews or references from your previous customers, linked on your portfolio, can be beneficial
- Obtain and add a professional photo
Also check out How A CV Should Look to get a better idea of who you may be competing against for work in the network. Questions regarding applying for the ClearVoice Talent Network? Reach out to us in the chat below